Iñupiaq Ceremonial Ring // Collector's LE Print
Remains of an Iñupiaq ceremonial site form the early 20th century atop a ridgeline in the central Brooks Range. This site is still used and maintained, with fresh antlers scattered about the area. I was both surprised and fascinated to find this site still in use, way out on the tundra hundreds of miles from any road, a testament to the relationship the Iñupiat have with their land and its inhabitants.
All my collector’s edition limited prints are carefully profiled for fantastically accurate and consistent reproductions using giclée printing techniques.
- This print is offered in a limited edition of 8 (Medium), or 4 (Large)
- *Please note the Live Preview shows size Medium
- Comes with a Certificate of Authenticity including edition information
- Numbered and hand-signed by Kiliii Yuyan
- Printed on Hahnemuhle German Etching with a textured finish, the velvety matte surface has a warm white hue providing a perfect surface for archival fine art photography.
- FSC approved, sustainably sourced paper
- Printed using archival pigment ink