Living Wild, Cascades Ridge // Collector's LE Print
Living Wild documents a group of 21st century hunter-gatherers as they rediscover the traditional living skills of the Paleolithic. Their leader, Lynx Vilden, says, “It looks very romantic. But it’s also very real and very harsh and very unforgiving. The Earth doesn’t give a shit if you die out here. Or, you’ll do a lot of damage out here. It has to be done conscientiously. We can’t all do this, because there’s too many of us." I've known people from this movement for decades, and am always struck visually how much living in this way blurs the line between the human world and the wild world.
All my collector’s edition limited prints are carefully profiled for fantastically accurate and consistent reproductions using giclée printing techniques.
- This print is offered in a limited edition of 8 (Medium), or 4 (Large)
- *Please note the Live Preview shows size Medium
- Comes with a Certificate of Authenticity including edition information
- Numbered and hand-signed by Kiliii Yuyan
- Printed on Hahnemuhle German Etching with a textured finish, the velvety matte surface has a warm white hue providing a perfect surface for archival fine art photography.
- FSC approved, sustainably sourced paper
- Printed using archival pigment ink