Portrait of Yugu Ningeok // Collector's LE Print
16-year old Yugu Ningeok, a member of an Iñupiaq whaling crew, wears his ice camoflauge cover, or qatiginisi. Yugu is named after his uncle, the original founder of the whaling crew. Today, after whaling with Yugu and his family for five years, he is one of the people I hold the most dear in the world- an Indigenous youth holding up his culture in a rapidly changing world.
All my collector’s edition limited prints are carefully profiled for fantastically accurate and consistent reproductions using giclée printing techniques.
- This print is offered in a limited edition of 8 (Medium), or 4 (Large)
- *Please note the Live Preview shows size Medium
- Comes with a Certificate of Authenticity including edition information
- Numbered and hand-signed by Kiliii Yuyan
- Printed on Hahnemuhle German Etching with a textured finish, the velvety matte surface has a warm white hue providing a perfect surface for archival fine art photography.
- FSC approved, sustainably sourced paper
- Printed using archival pigment ink