Storm over Takahula Lake // Collector's LE Print
A rainstorm washes the side of a mountain in the awe-inspiring Brooks Range of Alaska. This stunning juncture of Takahula Lake and the Alatna River shows an eagle's eye perspective of Gates of the Arctic National Park. Above the Arctic Circle, it is the least-visited of America's national parks. After a long river trip going down the Nigu and Colville rivers, I felt I still had not captured the majesty of Gates and the Brooks range. On the flight back, we flew through an obscuring rainstorm, and for a few moments, the clouds opened up below us and I saw the Alatna River and the scene here- a moment of sheer magic.
All my collector’s edition limited prints are carefully profiled for fantastically accurate and consistent reproductions using giclée printing techniques.
- This print is offered in a limited edition of 8 (Medium), or 4 (Large)
- *Please note the Live Preview shows size Medium
- Comes with a Certificate of Authenticity including edition information
- Numbered and hand-signed by Kiliii Yuyan
- Printed on Hahnemuhle German Etching with a textured finish, the velvety matte surface has a warm white hue providing a perfect surface for archival fine art photography.
- FSC approved, sustainably sourced paper
- Printed using archival pigment ink