Caribou and Ptarmigan // Framed Print
Alaskan huskies, led by biologist Geoff Carroll, take a break from the heat of running to roll and eat snow as they cool themselves down. Although Alaskans largely no longer use sled dogs for transportation, it continues to be important across other regions of the Arctic. I found that these huskies embodied the spirit of sled dogs across the Arctic– tremendously eager to run!
Created from high-quality wood, milled with simple clean lines and presented with a satin finish. Includes an off-white mount that will not discolour or fade with age. All our prints are carefully profiled for fantastically accurate and consistent reproductions using giclée printing techniques.
- This framed and matted print is offered in a limited edition of 10.
- Simple, elegant design
- Premium, fine art paper with a gently textured surface
- Printed with archival pigment inks
- Handmade by specialist picture framers
- FSC certified off-white mat / window mount
- Delivered ready for hanging