Curling Wave, South Iceland // Framed Print
Regular price $185.00
Waves curl as they break onto Iceland’s southern shore. The beach at Jokulsarlon, outside of Iceland’s famous glacier lagoon, can be quite rough as swells from the Atlantic arrive. Watching their power and listening to their heavy booming is a source of peace for me, and when I am far from the ocean I am reminded of how much I miss that feeling.
Created from high-quality wood, milled with simple clean lines and presented with a satin finish. Includes an off-white mount that will not discolour or fade with age. All our prints are carefully profiled for fantastically accurate and consistent reproductions using giclée printing techniques.
- This framed and matted print is offered in a limited edition of 10.
- Simple, elegant design
- Premium, fine art paper with a gently textured surface
- Printed with archival pigment inks
- Handmade by specialist picture framers
- FSC certified off-white mat / window mount
- Delivered ready for hanging