Olympic Coast Nights // Framed Print
Stars light up the night sky at Ruby Beach, on Washington State’s Olympic peninsula. This enormous coast of wave-beaten shoreline remains wild and remote for the mainland United States. A few hardy souls camp here during the winter months, when sub-freezing temperatures come with clear skies and amazing views. I found it to be spectacular, with the scent of salty clean air something I will always cherish.
Created from high-quality wood, milled with simple clean lines and presented with a satin finish. Includes an off-white mount that will not discolour or fade with age. All our prints are carefully profiled for fantastically accurate and consistent reproductions using giclée printing techniques.
- This framed and matted print is offered in a limited edition of 10.
- Simple, elegant design
- Premium, fine art paper with a gently textured surface
- Printed with archival pigment inks
- Handmade by specialist picture framers
- FSC certified off-white mat / window mount
- Delivered ready for hanging