Arctic Isles, Norway // Framed Print
This Arctic isle is just south of the famous Nordkapp peninsula of Norway, Europe’s northernmost point on the mainland. Here, fishing is the way of life, and the simplicity of Scandinavian structures belies the complexity of life in this region along the Barents Sea. I passed this village while speeding by in my truck, and had to stop because of the stunning light and peaceful arrangement of houses on the tiny isle out in this Arctic bay.
Created from high-quality wood, milled with simple clean lines and presented with a satin finish. Includes an off-white mount that will not discolour or fade with age. All our prints are carefully profiled for fantastically accurate and consistent reproductions using giclée printing techniques.
- This framed and matted print is offered in a limited edition of 10.
- Simple, elegant design
- Premium, fine art paper with a gently textured surface
- Printed with archival pigment inks
- Handmade by specialist picture framers
- FSC certified off-white mat / window mount
- Delivered ready for hanging