Bering Sea Nettle // Collector's LE Print
Regular price $2,600.00
An arctic sea nettle floats along the sea ice in Barrow, AK. Although long a common species in the Bering Sea, sea nettles have now had a population explosion, and some scientists believe it to be due to the warming climate and a shifting of the ocean's currents, bringing nutrients to the arctic.
All my collector’s edition limited prints are carefully profiled for fantastically accurate and consistent reproductions using giclée printing techniques.
- This print is offered in a limited edition of 8 (Medium), or 4 (Large)
- *Please note the Live Preview shows size Medium
- Comes with a Certificate of Authenticity including edition information
- Numbered and hand-signed by Kiliii Yuyan
- Printed on Hahnemuhle German Etching with a textured finish, the velvety matte surface has a warm white hue providing a perfect surface for archival fine art photography.
- FSC approved, sustainably sourced paper
- Printed using archival pigment ink