Brown Bear in Foam // Collector's LE Print
An Alaskan brown bear pokes its head up from a pile of foam at the bottom of a waterfall running into Bristol Bay. Bears near the Katmai region have learned a unique method of fishing for salmon, known as snorkeling. I often found myself laughing to see the antics of the bears- they each had their own unique ways of fishing and would get into all sorts of trouble as they pursued fish during the peak salmon season.
All my collector’s edition limited prints are carefully profiled for fantastically accurate and consistent reproductions using giclée printing techniques.
- This print is offered in a limited edition of 8 (Medium), or 4 (Large)
- *Please note the Live Preview shows size Medium
- Comes with a Certificate of Authenticity including edition information
- Numbered and hand-signed by Kiliii Yuyan
- Printed on Hahnemuhle German Etching with a textured finish, the velvety matte surface has a warm white hue providing a perfect surface for archival fine art photography.
- FSC approved, sustainably sourced paper
- Printed using archival pigment ink