Canada Geese over Tundra Lead // Collector's LE Print
Canada geese fly over a lead on the frozen surface of Lake Teshekpuk, Alaska, in search of a nesting site. The best sites with protection from predators and flooding are competitive, as millions of other migratory birds are searching for the same spaces. As I flew low over the tundra and saw all of the thawing river ice flash by me, I noticed small flocks of geese in clusters. Despite a face full of bitterly cold wind, I was able to capture some of the amazing colors and patterns that passed by.
All my collector’s edition limited prints are carefully profiled for fantastically accurate and consistent reproductions using giclée printing techniques.
- This print is offered in a limited edition of 8 (Medium), or 4 (Large)
- *Please note the Live Preview shows size Medium
- Comes with a Certificate of Authenticity including edition information
- Numbered and hand-signed by Kiliii Yuyan
- Printed on Hahnemuhle German Etching with a textured finish, the velvety matte surface has a warm white hue providing a perfect surface for archival fine art photography.
- FSC approved, sustainably sourced paper
- Printed using archival pigment ink