Glacial Portals // Framed Print
This wonderland of ice is an ice cave which recedes hundreds of meters into the Breidamerkurjokull glacier in Iceland. Ice caves like this are the runoff route for meltwater further up the glacier. I found it amazing to be so deep within the heart of this ancient and massive piece of ice. The formations inside, carved by the meltwater, left the most beautiful scalloped surfaces and portals to the world of sunshine and open air.
Created from high-quality wood, milled with simple clean lines and presented with a satin finish. Includes an off-white mount that will not discolour or fade with age. All our prints are carefully profiled for fantastically accurate and consistent reproductions using giclée printing techniques.
- This framed and matted print is offered in a limited edition of 10.
- Simple, elegant design
- Premium, fine art paper with a gently textured surface
- Printed with archival pigment inks
- Handmade by specialist picture framers
- FSC certified off-white mat / window mount
- Delivered ready for hanging