Humpbacks and Anchovies // Framed Print
These humpback whales are feeding on anchovies, which have just moved into Monterey Bay. They use a unique method of capturing the large school of fish, by swimming up from deep water with their jaws wide open, then bursting forth on the surface. I caught this while waiting by with my kayak, nervous to be so close to these giants of the deep, but enthralled by their grandeur and to see this amazing spectacle of the oceans.
Created from high-quality wood, milled with simple clean lines and presented with a satin finish. Includes an off-white mount that will not discolour or fade with age. All our prints are carefully profiled for fantastically accurate and consistent reproductions using giclée printing techniques.
- This framed and matted print is offered in a limited edition of 10.
- Simple, elegant design
- Premium, fine art paper with a gently textured surface
- Printed with archival pigment inks
- Handmade by specialist picture framers
- FSC certified off-white mat / window mount
- Delivered ready for hanging