Iditarod Twins // Framed Print
Anna and Kristy Berington are identical twin mushers from Wisconsin who live in Knik, Alaska. Kristy says, "I felt a deep longing to have that relationship with dogs, the wilderness, and adventure. All of this was alongside my sister Anna—we've been through a lot together. This is my 10th Iditarod. I've been involved with this sport for about 20 years.” I photographed Kristy and Anna for Vogue Magazine in 2019, just before they ran the great race.
Created from high-quality wood, milled with simple clean lines and presented with a satin finish. Includes an off-white mount that will not discolour or fade with age. All our prints are carefully profiled for fantastically accurate and consistent reproductions using giclée printing techniques.
- This framed and matted print is offered in a limited edition of 10.
- Simple, elegant design
- Premium, fine art paper with a gently textured surface
- Printed with archival pigment inks
- Handmade by specialist picture framers
- FSC certified off-white mat / window mount
- Delivered ready for hanging