Lorino Fishermen // Collector's LE Print
Regular price $2,600.00
Indigenous hunters and fishermen from the village of Lorino, in Russia's Chukotka province, gather to wait out the pouring rain and stormy weather of a summer's day in the Arctic. Although we shared no common language, we were still able to communicate and have a laugh on that rainy day, sheltered under those containers and bonded by our common love of that Arctic landscape.
All my collector’s edition limited prints are carefully profiled for fantastically accurate and consistent reproductions using giclée printing techniques.
- This print is offered in a limited edition of 8 (Medium), or 4 (Large)
- *Please note the Live Preview shows size Medium
- Comes with a Certificate of Authenticity including edition information
- Numbered and hand-signed by Kiliii Yuyan
- Printed on Hahnemuhle German Etching with a textured finish, the velvety matte surface has a warm white hue providing a perfect surface for archival fine art photography.
- FSC approved, sustainably sourced paper
- Printed using archival pigment ink