Lynx Vilden and Bow // Collector's LE Print
Regular price $2,600.00
Lynx Vilden leads a group of 21st century hunter-gatherers as they rediscover the traditional living skills of the Paleolithic. Their movement and primitive living project is unified by the ambition to leave modernity and return to primitive living. I met Lynx 20 years ago, and she impressed me as a pragmatic and amazing interesting person. Now, after spending years with her out in deep wilderness, she continues to surprise me with her relationship to the land of the American West.
All my collector’s edition limited prints are carefully profiled for fantastically accurate and consistent reproductions using giclée printing techniques.
- This print is offered in a limited edition of 8 (Medium), or 4 (Large)
- *Please note the Live Preview shows size Medium
- Comes with a Certificate of Authenticity including edition information
- Numbered and hand-signed by Kiliii Yuyan
- Printed on Hahnemuhle German Etching with a textured finish, the velvety matte surface has a warm white hue providing a perfect surface for archival fine art photography.
- FSC approved, sustainably sourced paper
- Printed using archival pigment ink