Moonlight over Sea Ice // Framed Print
Floating on the Arctic Ocean, a towering piece of multiyear sea ice rests. Not long ago, the majority of sea ice looked like this-- meters thick and capable of supporting great weight. I lived and worked on this piece of ice for many days while accompanying Iñupiat hunters on expedition, and it felt as solid as land. To this day I find the sea ice environment to be my favorite, so stark and beautiful in its pasteled hues.
Created from high-quality wood, milled with simple clean lines and presented with a satin finish. Includes an off-white mount that will not discolour or fade with age. All our prints are carefully profiled for fantastically accurate and consistent reproductions using giclée printing techniques.
- This framed and matted print is offered in a limited edition of 10.
- Simple, elegant design
- Premium, fine art paper with a gently textured surface
- Printed with archival pigment inks
- Handmade by specialist picture framers
- FSC certified off-white mat / window mount
- Delivered ready for hanging