Sea Otter, Elkhorn Slough // Framed Print
A southern sea otter rests and grooms in lower Elkhorn Slough, on the central California coast. Sea otters are an amazing conservation story coming from a long history of depletion. When they were reintroduced to the California coast, the took off in the Monterey Bay area and have helped to restore the kelp forests by eating sea urchins. I spent a week photographing them for the Nature Conservancy and found them to be intelligent and full of energy– also hard to photograph!
Created from high-quality wood, milled with simple clean lines and presented with a satin finish. Includes an off-white mount that will not discolour or fade with age. All our prints are carefully profiled for fantastically accurate and consistent reproductions using giclée printing techniques.
- This framed and matted print is offered in a limited edition of 10.
- Simple, elegant design
- Premium, fine art paper with a gently textured surface
- Printed with archival pigment inks
- Handmade by specialist picture framers
- FSC certified off-white mat / window mount
- Delivered ready for hanging