Seal Spin, Carmel Bay // Framed Print
A harbor seals darts among the fronds of a kelp forest in Carmel Bay, California. Monterey Bay and the central California coast are some of the richest areas for marine life on earth. The kelp forests here are iconic representations of America's coastal waters. Spending time with this seal was a tremendous experience. For half an hour it and a friend played hide and go seek with me among the kelp fronds. I felt slow and ungainly with my scuba gear on, but the seals slipped effortlessly around their forest world.
Created from high-quality wood, milled with simple clean lines and presented with a satin finish. Includes an off-white mount that will not discolour or fade with age. All our prints are carefully profiled for fantastically accurate and consistent reproductions using giclée printing techniques.
- This framed and matted print is offered in a limited edition of 10.
- Simple, elegant design
- Premium, fine art paper with a gently textured surface
- Printed with archival pigment inks
- Handmade by specialist picture framers
- FSC certified off-white mat / window mount
- Delivered ready for hanging