Silent Change, Snowy Owl // Collector's LE Print
A male snowy owl flies low over the tundra in search of lemmings. It's a lemming bumper crop year on Alaska's North Slope, and snowy owls caring for their nests are busy feeding their families alongside millions of other nesting birds. This owl was a companion of mine out on the tundra for weeks, but I could never get close enough to capture it and its stealthy, quick movements. Eventually, after it accepted me, we came to a mutual relationship and I was allowed to capture some images of it on the wing, high up on the tundra, more than 100 miles from the nearest other human being.
All my collector’s edition limited prints are carefully profiled for fantastically accurate and consistent reproductions using giclée printing techniques.
- This print is offered in a limited edition of 8 (Medium), or 4 (Large)
- *Please note the Live Preview shows size Medium
- Comes with a Certificate of Authenticity including edition information
- Numbered and hand-signed by Kiliii Yuyan
- Printed on Hahnemuhle German Etching with a textured finish, the velvety matte surface has a warm white hue providing a perfect surface for archival fine art photography.
- FSC approved, sustainably sourced paper
- Printed using archival pigment ink