The Ice Canyon // Framed Print
Regular price $185.00
Frozen waterfalls and young ice collect on a river running through Fjaðrárgljúfur canyon, a 100m deep fissure through southern Iceland. The canyon is a relic of the past ice age, with the volcanic geology of the region allowing the river to create fractalline patterns throughout the gorge. When I came across the ice canyon for the first time in deep winter, I was amazed to find the patterns of ice and frozen waterfalls creating such a breathtaking scene, and I have since visited many times.
Created from high-quality wood, milled with simple clean lines and presented with a satin finish. Includes an off-white mount that will not discolour or fade with age. All our prints are carefully profiled for fantastically accurate and consistent reproductions using giclée printing techniques.
- This framed and matted print is offered in a limited edition of 10.
- Simple, elegant design
- Premium, fine art paper with a gently textured surface
- Printed with archival pigment inks
- Handmade by specialist picture framers
- FSC certified off-white mat / window mount
- Delivered ready for hanging